Applications are now closed for the 2023 NextGen Fellowship.
If you would like to be notified when the 2024 application opens, please fill out this form.
The NextGen Fellowship is a highly-exclusive opportunity for young adults looking to jumpstart their careers in the diabetes sector. Meet the new 2023 fellows.
NextGen Fellow Experience:
- One-on-one mentorship from a leading industry professional working in your field of interest.
- Attendance at a national diabetes conference to discover sector innovations in real-time, and network with leaders in the diabetes industry.
- Guaranteed access to sessions with leading researchers, care professionals, and experts reporting on the leading-edge of the diabetes sector.
- A network of your peers, the future best and brightest in the field.
NextGen Graduates are currently:
- In medical and nursing school.
- Working in the field at companies like Sanofi and Dexcom.
- Conducting groundbreaking diabetes research at top academic institutions like University of Michigan.
- Working in advocacy roles at the Diabetes Link and other amazing organizations.
The NextGen Fellowship offers two tracks;
- Cohort A: Diabetes Research and Technology
- Cohort B: Clinical Care, Education and Patient Advocacy
You must indicate your desired track when applying.
Want to apply? Be notified as soon as the application opens.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
The Diabetes Link is seeking a wide variety of professionals in the diabetes field. If you are passionate about helping the next generation of leaders learn more about our mentor program and apply here.